Blogger Layouts

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


I had to add a blog today just because I am very thankful for my family. We spent the day playing games at my parent's house and then went to Ryan's parent's house for dinner. The picture I included is from a couple of days ago. Taylor LOVES to eat and loves to put it everywhere! It was a cute pic so I included it. School has started again for me and I also started working part time on the Med/Surg unit at Utah Valley Hospital so life is just slightly crazy! Time seems to be flying by... I do have to say though that I am very thankful (especially today) for all that we have. I know that my family is blessed. Even on the crazy days, I don't have any reason to complain. I hope that your day was great and that you have taken the time today to be truly thankful for all the has been given to you. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: