Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy New Year




Happy New Year to everyone! I hope that it is going great so far! I'm including some more Disneyland pics in this blog- enjoy. There is one of Ryan in fairy wings with our other two Tinker Bells... just to set the record straight, he won a new hat and $10 for wearing the wings LOL. It was great! Just don't tell him that I posted the pic. The other ones are of the kids with Mickey Mouse and Jessica adoring Pluto- the look on her face is why I love Disneyland so much! Kids should always be allowed to go somewhere very magical as much as possible!
On to my story for this post... the other day I was taking Jessica to school and she asked me when I was born. I told her my birthday and she goes, "no, what year?" So, I tell her I was born in 1977. She paused for a minute and then says, "Whoa, that was when George Washington was around". OK, so I feel old LOL! I never thought I would get to the point in life when my kids would think that I was around with the dinosaurs... apparently I was wrong on both accounts. It isn't dinosaurs, it's George Washington.
Everything is going good around here. We are all very busy... well, mom is busy. It's rare that Ryan and I see each other and much more common for us to exchange kids in between work. This too shall pass... I know that it will all be worth it when I can work three days a week and that's full time, while making a good amount of money. Have a great day!!

No comments: