Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation Announcement


Here it is... after two years of hard work! I am FINALLY graduating. Today, I attended my last class, next week I have finals and the week after that I get to walk with my graduating class, receiving my Registered Nurse, Associates of Science degree. Words cannot express the excitement that I am feeling about this accomplishment. For those of you that want a "hard copy" of the announcement, leave your address and we'll send it to you.

2 comments:

Our family said...

That's so great! I can't imagine how hard it would be to deal with children, work and school, on top of all the normal life stuff. Congratulations! Now take a vacation, you've earned it.

Catrina said...

Congrats! I know how hard it is to get through...but you did it! Yay!