Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Taylorisms

I just adore my 4 year old and they many, many , many funny things he comes up with. So here are a few to make you smile....


Tay woke up around 9:30 the other night- this was Ryan's conversation with him-
Taylor (crying): There's a monster under my bed

Ryan: Hey buddy there isn't any room for a monster under your bed because there are drawers under there. He wouldn't fit

Taylor (still crying): But he's a really little monster!


After Ryan picked him up from preschool:
"Dad can we go to Cowafornia? I really want to pet a cow!"


After hearing that Ryan and I were going to Las Vegas for the weekend
"Why are you going to Lost Vegas? You'll get lost"


Random conversation in the car with me
Taylor: Mom is Jesus in the clouds?
Me: No buddy he's in heaven

Taylor: Where's heaven?

Me: In space somewhere.

Taylor: So when someone dies they can go to heaven and see him?

Me: Yes

Taylor: What if I just pretend to be dead? Then can I see him?


Taylor: Mom am I your favoritist today?
Me: You're always my favoritist.

Taylor: But do you love me mostest today?

Me: I love you mostest everyday.

Taylor: Nooo! The other day you loved Jessica the mostest- she told me so!



"When I grow up and I'm 10, I'm going to be superman!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...so cute!! :)