Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our new elf house

I guess that Marty Mischief felt that a bed was simply not enough! Last night while Taylor was sleeping, his elf built an elf house.He also made a HUGE mess in the process. I guess that all good projects are messy!This elf home is DELUXE! Marty has everything from framed pictures of Mr. and Mrs. Claus and Rudolf to a Christmas tree and fireplace. I have to say that Taylor was most amazed that Marty has his very own door to Santa's Workshop! It appears to go to nowhere but we all know how magical elfs are. Taylor has decided that this is how Marty gets back and forth between the North Pole and our house so quickly!! I do hope that Marty is done building... he is going to take over the living room if this keeps up!!!
(This mom has to work the next few days so I will try to keep the blog up to date but no promises- stay tuned.....)

No comments: