Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Slacker....

I have decided that when attending school (again) that certain things take priority over others. Blogging apparently has not been a priority....

So, yes, we are all still alive and doing well. The kids (and Ryan) are back in school after a long summer of playing, fighting, sleeping in, and well just being kids. All three of them are in school now with Taylor starting kindergarten; they seem to be adjusting well and enjoying the new school year. I am loving the few hours of complete silence that I get to do my own school work in- sometimes it's a little too quiet (must be the side effect of being a mom!).

The kids continue to grow. Kelsi is up to 5'7" and I hope she is finished growing. Jessica is just over 5'1" and she says she hopes she is done growing... something about becoming a professional gymnast and you can't be over a certain height. Taylor has grown tons in the last year. I think he is making up for being on the small side at birth. We just took family pics- see facebook or the sidebar, they turned out to be very cute and I am loving the new camera we just bought.

As you can see by the above ticker, we are headed to Disneyland in three weeks! Taylor is the only one not in the know. We are going for his and Ryan's birthday so he is getting a huge surprise on his birthday. I am going to video his reaction- I'll try to remember to post it here LOL!! The vacation is really the reason I'm updating the blog- Grandma likes to see updates when we are on vacation and this is the easiest way to do it... and the truth is out.

No comments: