Blogger Layouts

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun with Cousins

As you can tell by the new background, I am VERY excited for school to start again! The girls are ready too! They have one more week of complete boredom (as Kelsi puts it) until they get to go back. Hurray! I know it's been awhile since I posted- life is crazy... long story short we have been: getting ready for the new school year, doing a staycation, taking new family pics (see sidebar), still putting mom through Nursing school, getting ready to move (yes, again- I'll blog that later), and on and on. LOL- I cannot ever complain that my life is boring!
On to the blog for the day. Ryan's brother and his family were in town this weekend from Washington state. The kids had a great time spending time together. They hiked up to Timp cave, then we had a picnic up the canyon (where Taylor cracked his head open), and then went back to Grandma and Grandpa's to play on the water slide. I think that they all had a lot of fun. I included some pics for your viewing enjoyment.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new background...the texture looks so neat!

Cute pics...they turned out great! Fun to hear about your adventures (again)...plus working with you last night was a blast!!

Krista said...

The family pictures turned out Awesome. I can't believe how gorgeous your girls are. Hopefully I will get to work with you soon. By the way, what is a stayation?!

Stephanie Greenwood said...

a staycation is when you go on vacation but stay at home LOL! We just did a bunch of fun things