Blogger Layouts

Friday, February 27, 2009

One of my Favorite People...


Today is my mom's birthday. I think she is turning 29 (again). This post is all about her and the reasons that she is one of my favorite people...
She loves me, my husband and my kids- always has and always will

She encourages me in everything I do

She listens to me

She loves to tease (just don't tease back)

She loves my dad with her whole heart

She taught me how to be a good mom

She taught me to be patient by always being patient with me

She still gets excited over the wonderful things her kids and grandkids do

She cheats at games and denies it completely

She makes her house a home that is always open to her kids

She cooks Sunday dinner every Sunday for all of her kids, and we always know that we're welcome

She sends me funny emails

Her grandchildren love being at her home

She takes the time to sit and listen to each of her grandchildren

She is a naturally happy person

She taught me that I am beautiful

She has faith

Her support is always available. I can call her for anything and she will do everything in her power to help me

She makes me laugh

She is strong- mentally and physically

She sends my kids stuff in the mail- and they love it

Most importantly- no matter what I have done, where I have gone, or mistakes that I have made, she loves me!

Happy birthday mom- I really could not have asked for a better mother. You have taught me things that no one else could and I am so thankful to have you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sounds wonderful....

I know I only met her briefly, but she was a very warm and welcome person. Plus, I love that she cheats and denys it. So funny!