Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 20, 2009

Day Two at Disneyland

Kelsi driving on Autotopia- she loves that she is "finally" tall enough to go by herself!
Ryan wearing Taylor's Woody hat- love those Kodak moments...
The girls waiting oh so patiently to see Tinkerbell in the new Pixie Hallow- Which I might add is rather amazing in the true Disney style. You hear pixies fly around and talking as you approach and then the grass gets taller and taller and you "shrink to pixie size"
The kiddos with Silvermist and Rosetta (Kelsi is dressed as Silvermist)
Jessica and Tinkerbell- she was sooo very excited to finally get to meet her.

1 comment:

Our family said...

I totally hated the TinkerBell thing. My kids don't care about meeting characters or getting signatures, so maybe that's why I didn't like it. But after waiting 1/2 hour in line and not moving an inch, I said forget it and left. We went back the next day when it rained and there was no line, but I still thought it was really lame. They make it out to be a big attraction, but really it's just a photo op. I guess not every attraction will please every person, huh? I loved the Jedi training though!