Blogger Layouts

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our Final Day at My Happiest Place on Earth

Our third and final day has come and gone... we have had a great time. I love seeing the pure joy in my children's faces whenever we are here. It makes me happy to know that we are creating great memories with them. Seeing that look really makes this my happiest place on earth...Taylor kissing Mickey Mouse. He LOVES the characters. It was so fun to see his excitement over seeing them.
Taylor loves his autograph book and would spend any down time in line looking at it and naming all the characters. He is such a cute kid.
Ahhh, the girls on the tea cups- I personally do not enjoy this ride, makes me sick (I know, I'm getting old) but the girls LOVED it and the faster the spinning the better! I really think they would have stayed on all day if we didn't reminded them about all the other rides...
All six, yes, count them, six kids with Mickey. Yes, we are crazy- two families, two hotels rooms, six kids and 4 adults- I think that the kids ruled the roost most of the time but they had a great time and that's all that really matters, right?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your vacation....you SO deserve it!! Looks like a ton of fun. I would have gone just to see Ryan in Taylor's hat...funny!!

(I bet you miss it already...)