Blogger Layouts

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

It sure seems like this year is flying by. It's hard to believe that April is already here. I have been digitally scrap booking all of our pictures and it's amazing to see in the pictures just how much the kids have grown and continue to grow. It seems in real life you don't "see" them grow- but they are definitely getting older. Sometimes I wish I could send them to Neverland so that they never have to grow up. I guess that's the wishful thinking of most mothers.

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. Saturday we colored eggs and went to Ryan's parents house. This was Easter egg hunt #1. The kids had a great time with their cousins. On Sunday, the Easter bunny made an appearance. Thankfully he didn't leave too much candy this year. I have decided that the idea of a small present is much better than candy floating around the house for the rest of the month. And the kids seemed to appreciate it too. We then spent the rest of Sunday at my parent's home. Another Easter egg hunt, because you can never have too many right?!? My brother's kids arrived from out of state and the kids had a blast with their cousins. I had to leave to go to work but I just finished having 10 days off so I am not complaining. I hope that your Easter weekend was great and that spring finds us very, very soon.

P.S. This is for Christy--- I love wax too LOL!!! Loved the e
ntry!!

Coloring Easter Eggs- Yes they are wearing gloves...

LOL!! I think the egg was empty- I love the look on her face!

I just love this picture! And I have no idea what happened to his nose-- he's 3.

Kelsi being cute

Taylor and his new Easter dragon

And his baseball bat- I am actually surprised how often he hits the ball

Kelsi was excited to get the new Fablehaven- I think she is already done reading it

Cute kids and Ryan's foot


2 comments:

Our family said...

Thanks! Also, I'm glad to see Ryan's feet support the right team. Way to sneak that in!

Stephanie Greenwood said...

As if we would support any other team--- is there any other team?!?