Blogger Layouts

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Give it to my sister!!!

I think that because he is our last baby, I tend to listen to the things Taylor says more. I guess this is how the baby of the family ends up getting babied!! Oh well, he is pretty cute.
Last week I had to take Taylor to the doctor for an immunization that he needed to start preschool. I didn't tell him exactly why we were going- just that he needed to see the doctor before preschool. When it was finally our turn, I left the girls in the waiting room and took Taylor back. Well, he's a pretty smart little guy and he realized right off that the nurse was getting a shot ready. He started frantically crying telling me that he wasn't getting a shot. He was so loud that the nurse had to move us to a room and shut the door. At this point he looks at the nurse and says, "Don't give me the shot, my sisters are out there! Give it to my sister!" It was all we could do to not laugh out loud because Taylor was very serious about his solution to his problem. I'm sure in his mind this would be a great idea. After the nurse was finished, Taylor stopped crying enough to look at her and say, "You're mean!!" I can totally appreciate this statement being a nurse myself. Course we need to do what is best for our kids even when they want us to "give it to their sister".

No comments: