Blogger Layouts

Thursday, August 26, 2010

School begins

It amazes me how quickly time is going by. I can remember being a kid and thinking that Christmas morning would never arrive. As an adult I wonder in August how I am ever going to find the time to get Christmas shopping done!! And so time continues to go by.

School started yesterday and with it the realization that this is Kelsi's last year of elementary school!! She is getting so big- literally! Her feet are now a size 9- I wear a size 7!! And she's almost as tall as me. I have a feeling in the next few months, she will be taller than me. Jessica is going into the 3rd grade. I actualy could not remember which grade she was going into last week-- course this is a sign of me getting older! Our cute Tatorbug is starting preschool. Because of when his birthday is, he won't be in kindergarten for 2 more years. But Ryan and I felt that he needed more structure. We moved him to a professional daycare that has preschool all day. It is a very set schedule, not just playing with toys. I have already noticed a difference in him and I think he feels like he isn't a baby anymore.

Life just continues to go by. I have really started to realize that they aren't going to be little forever! It makes me want to cuddle them and somehow figure out how to make the most out of each moment. I guess the most we can do is cherish each moment and create wonderful memories to hold on to.... hmmm a trip to Disneyland may just be in order!! LOL!!

No comments: