Blogger Layouts

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to Jessica

Today we are celebrating Jessica's 11th birthday. Marty started the day off right by decorating outside her room. Jessica wasn't sure what to think when she sleepily ran into balloons this morning.



Jessica is definitely a light in our family- to say the least she provides us with lots of laughs and happiness. Jessica is always quick to tease and make everyone laugh. Of course she is also my sneaky child that will go to any lengths to try and get away with something, anything. She has the cutest personality and I have no doubt that this tween is well on her way to giving Ryan and I a run for a money as she gets into her teenage years. I am often reminded by others that she is just like me in looks and personality-- oh these coming years should be fun....




No comments: