Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thanks Hollie! LOL however, I do think this is a great way to get to know things about people that you may never think to ask... so here goes.

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE?
Attached

B. BEST FRIEND?
My favorite husband- Ryan

C. CAKE OR PIE?
Cake all the way

D. DAY OF CHOICE?
Sunday, the one day I refuse to do homework and get to spend the whole day with my family

E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS?
Scrubs and a stethascope-oh wait... that's for nursing school

F. FAVORITE COLORS
Burgandy and navy

G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?
Both, I love gummy candy

H. HOMETOWN
Orem, Ut.

I. INDULGENCE
Disneyland

J. JANUARY OR JULY?
July- it's much warmer

K. KIDS
2 girls and a boy... Kelsi, 8 (almost 9), Jessica, 6, Taylor, 1 1/2

L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT?
Family

M. MARRIAGE DATE
April 24, 1998

N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
4 brothers

O. ORANGES OR APPLES?
Oranges, but I would prefer pineapple to both.

P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS
failing Nursing school

Q. QUOTE.
"If you can dream it, you can do it" -Walt Disney

R. REASONS TO SMILE.
My kids always! And Ryan too- after ten years together, smiling is the best response to everything.

S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN
Superman, no woman I know could seriously get away with an outfit like that.

T. TAG 5 PEOPLE.
Kim, Christy, Christina, Maureen, Denae

U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME.
I stopped biting my fingernails cold turkey 6 months ago- Nursing school will do that to you- so many germs I never knew existed...yuck!

V. VEGESTABLES?
Potatoes, broccoli, corn

W. WORST HABIT?
getting frustrated at my kids when it has nothing to do with them

X. XRAY OR ULTRASOUND
utrasound- much cooelr things to see

Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican

Z. ZODIAC SIGN
Scorpio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You tagged me huh? Hmm, my answers won't be nearly as exciting as yours...but I'll do my best!