Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our 10th Anniversary Trip



Ryan and I were able to escape this last weekend for our tenth anniversary. We went to Disneyland (of course) and spent some time in LA. We actually only chose Disneyland because our entrance fee was paid for- thanks Aaron and Amethyst. It was actually very enjoyable to go without kids. There was no need to worry about the I'm hungries, or I don't want to go on this ride I want to go on that one. We just spent time with each other and took it easy. I have to say that is was very relaxing. Not to mention the fact that I didn't even think about school and midterms for three whole days! The other nice aspect was that we took a flight instead of driving. This was wonderful- who knew that you could get to LA so quickly?!? It just isn't cost effective to fly when we take the kids. Jessica was very upset by the fact that we were not taking her because she had never been on an airplane- my poor, poor deprived six year old... someone please save her from such a wretched life LOL. Anyways, it was a great weekend and much needed for me and Ryan. Here's to looking forward to the next trip together- way, way, way in the future :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still so envious that you went to Disneyland (and without kids)! Jeremy isn't convinced that we could do it without kids (though I am working on him).

Glad you had fun! You deserve it -- especially with all that schooling.