Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

All About Kelsi



Today is Princess Kelsi's 9th birthday. It's hard to believe that our baby is 9! How old I feel! I included some pics of her opening her presents this morning, and being silly with her new Hannah Montana trash can on her head. Everything was about Hannah Montana... she got a blanket, poster, trashcan, lamp and 2 t-shirts that were all Hannah Montana- We should invest stock in that little girl! Anyways on to Kelsi- i thought I would include some info all about her...

Favorite color: Blue
Favorite show: Hannah Montana
Favorite singer: Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus
Favorite school subject: Art
Favorite vacation: Disneyland
Favorite holiday: Christmas
Favorite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite food: Ice cream- Is that really a food?!?
Favorite books:Series of Unfortunate Events
Favorite activity: riding her bike
Favorite thing to say: anything in a British accent (thank you Harry Potter)
Favorite sport: baseball

There's just a little about Kelsi- Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Our family said...

Seriously, she's nine? That's nuts. I'm glad I'm not old enough to have a 9-year-old. :)

-Christy

Anonymous said...

Mariah is obsessed with Hannah Montana as well -- if you get some stock, let me know -- I will share the investment! Ha!

Wish I could hear her british accent -- I think I like Harry Potter more than my kids. Figures!