Blogger Layouts

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Getting Older

So, I have to say that my children are growing up way to fast!
Last week (after Ryan lost his cell phone and it had to be replaced) we finally caved a bought Kelsi her own cell phone. To say the least, she was very excited about the whole thing. I figure it's a money saver since it was only $10 a month and I was able to turn off the home phone that is $30 a month. She has unlimited texting and I get to control who can call her and how long she can talk. I know, I know, she's only 9- but with me at school a lot and Ryan at work, I think that it's better for her to be able to call us.
The next big step this week was Taylor moving to a big boy bed. He started jumping- literally- out of his crib. With the fear of broken bones on my mind, I gave up the crib and moved him to a regular bed. He was so cute about the whole thing. He put all of his blankets and animals on his new bed and was very upset when his sister laid on HIS bed. It's hard to believe that my baby is getting so big. He is such a little man and no longer a baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your posts -- especially after hearing the stories first hand! Still can't believe Taylor jumped out of bed for 3 hours. What a silly kid! How is the big bed working out? Hmm...I'll just ask you when I see you next!

Kelsi and cell phone...I may cave into Mariah's constant pleadings someday!