Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Little Man



I had to laugh at Taylor this weekend. He is sooo stinkin' cute! The girls set up the kiddie pool at Grandma and Papa's house and were playing in it. Taylor was watching from the deck and laughing so Ryan put him in his swimsuit. This changed everything! Ryan tried to get him to go into the pool and he was terrified- apparently, it was much better to just watch. After a few minutes, Kelsi picked up Taylor and tried again to put him into the pool- Taylor was soooo mad. He was kicking her and screaming. Kelsi put him down and he proceeded to run over and get onto Papa's lap. Once there, he started to "tattle" on Kelsi in his baby talk. He was so upset at her that it was just funny. I included a couple of pictures of Taylor on Papa's lap "tattling" on his sisters. Papa is just trying not to laugh too much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay okay...we can SHARE the title of cutest baby ever! lol -- Taylor is pretty stinkin' cute. I told Jeremy about your reaction to his "tagging"...he laughed. We are going to have to get together sometime!

And when we do...Harrison and Taylor can play outside the pool...where no one will try to coax them in!

Our family said...

The one that gets me is that my kids refuse to run through the sprinklers. It's all very exciting when we're setting up, but none of them will ever actually get in.

BTW, I'm game for getting together. I just always assume that you're way too overbooked.

Olivia said...

I'm so glad you found me! It's only been about 10 years or so. Good thing we have blogs!