Blogger Layouts

Thursday, September 18, 2008

An End In Sight


I have to say that I am really starting to see the "light at the end of the tunnel!" Today was the last day of my LPN clinicals and I have finals on Mon and Tues. This will mark the end of my LPN semesters and I will get to graduate on October 17. Hooray!! Granted there is still a lot of work left to do- two semesters worth- but I am really starting to feel like this goal is obtainable and eventually not everything in life will revolve around school and homework. Graduation will be an exciting day just because I think it will make things seem more real. 'Course so will that little license when I pass the LPN boards. (the pay-raise helps too!) So, no stress over the next week- I just have to pass my finals and then I will be able to feel a great sense of accomplishment!

4 comments:

Our family said...

That's awesome! Congratulations! I can't even imagine how stressful life would be between your homework and the kids', plus a baby, work, etc., etc.

Anonymous said...

Hallelujiah! I know you are very anxious to be done with school....and we both know I can relate! LOL -- congrats to you! You've worked so hard...it will all be worth it.

Krista said...

Congratulations! It will be so nice for you to see all your hard work pay off!

Olivia said...

Congrats! That's awesome that you're seeing the end result!