Blogger Layouts

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hubby Tag

hubby tag

Once again...a fun tag for all of you to enjoy.

1- Where did you meet? This is still a constant debate for us- however, I'm writing this so you get my version... we met when one of my best friends in high school took him to a dance. The sad thing is, that I helped the friend "flip" his room to ask him- the room was a complete mess when we were done! Anyone that knows Ryan knows that he is a total clean freak and I'm sure that he literally flipped when he saw his room that day. (he claims we had met at church before this, I don't remember that)

2- How long did you date before you were married? dating is such a relative term- Ryan claims we never dated, just decided to get married. He was home from his mission for 8 months when we were married and we have known each other since I was 15.

3- How long have you been married? 10 glorious years

4- What does he do that surprises you? hmmm... not much- I know him pretty well.

5- What's your favorite feature about him? his sense of humor

6 - What's your favorite quality about him? I love that he is such a good dad and an incredibly understanding husband (think nursing school)

7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? not really- he calls me sweetie a lot

8- What's his favorite color? not red LOL I would guess blue

9- What's his favorite food? he's a meat and potatoes kind of guy.

10-What is his favorite sport? Mainly football, but anything that can be viewed on ESPN 1, 2, 3, or 4 is fair game.

11- Who said I love you first? hmmm... debatable again. I told him that he was loved and he said "well, you are too" and I replied "really?" and he said "yea, I think so" LOL- you decide

12- When and where was your first kiss? In the first house that he had built after his mission. It had a nice romantic glow from the prison.

13-Do you have kids? How many? we have 3 kids- 2 girls and a boy

14- What's a hidden talent that he has? he's an amazing seat dancer- he refuses to dance in public but he sure is good at it as he drives down the road

15- How old is he? 32 (almost 33)

16- What's his favorite type of music? Metallica- when Kelsi was a baby she used to calm down to Metallica, sad I know

17- What do you admire most about him? the ability to laugh at things and be a great dad

18-What's his favorite past time? ESPN 1, 2, 3, and 4

19- Do you think he is going to read this? I bet he will- especially when I tell him it's here

So as far as tagging- do this if you want. It would be fun to learn more about the other halfs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL -- meat and potatoes...sounds familiar. You are right, Jeremy and Ryan would totally get along!!

Anonymous said...

Steph!! Thank you so much for the cake last night...even though I didn't get to share it with you -- it warmed my heart that you would think so much of me!!

I was going to send you an email...but realized that I don't have yours! Oops!