Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Picture Tag!

Tagged by Krista (thanks!)
Read after the last picture to see if you've been tagged....The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose (I mean it!). Then you tag six others.
So... Ryan's comment was- What are you doing?!? And then he just laughed and told me to tag Marshall LOL!

1- Kids... The girls are playing on the computer (Jessica is waiting for her turn), Taylor has learned to say cheese LOL and then Jessica had to pose again because she realized that I was taking pictures and she wanted more of a spotlight then what she already had!




2- Bathroom... well it didn't specify which bathroom so I chose the cleaner of the two! (Thanks to Kelsi)


3- Closet... Thankfully I unpacked all of the boxes in front of the closet yesterday so that it could even be opened... what you're not seeing is that the one side goes waaay back and is full of crap!


4- Shoes... I LOVE my tennies! I have had them for about 4 years now and they probably need to be replaced- but why replace what works great?


5- Self portrait... I tried to take it myself and failed miserably! Ryan just laughed and took it for me... yes, I did work last night and yes, I do wear glasses when I'm too lazy to put in the contacts


6- Laundry Room... It's small but it gets the job done


7- Kitchen Sink... This made me wonder what the bucket was for- hmmm... the sad thing is that everyone I asked had no idea what it was for or why it was there- Mr. Ididn'tdoit strikes again!


8- Fridge... Wow! There's actually some food in there! Maybe I should cook something this week and give the drive through people a break! (gotta love Nursing School)


9- Favorite Room... Well, I can't say that I have a favorite room but I have a favorite person and he is in this room so let's call it my favorite room for now! Ryan even looked away from the big screen long enough to smile!


10- Dream Vacation... if you know me at all, you will be able to guess this one! Anything Disney! This last Christmas we went with my brother and his kids and my mom and dad. This was great funa nd it was great to spend Christmas together in a magical place.


Holy Crap! That took forever to blog! Now comes the fun part, I get to tag 6 people to do the same... hmmmm.... I choose:
Kim Johnson, Christy Boden, Marshall and Nany (thank Ryan), JoLynn Greenwood, Hollie Greenwood, and Kimberlyn Roundy
Have a great time- it was a lot of fun to do!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Yay Stephanie! I know I thought it was kind of strange when I read it, but it is kind of fun to get to see everyones different things! I am very proud of you.

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing! Get this post done all in one day is a CHALLENGE!! I loved seeing your new place and getting to know more about you. :)

Hollie said...

Thanks Steph, I updated before I read the tag, sorry. Its 11:30 at night so I'll have to wait. The girls are in bed. Cute blog!