Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tests and Toilets

The last couple of weeks marked a couple of milestones for our family.
First off was Taylor potty training. He has been ready for quite some time but it is difficult to get everyone on board with the idea, including me, when there is a babysitter, siblings, Daddy, and grandparents that all help out with childcare duties. The big change came when we changed babysitters. The new babysitter is wonderful and totally on board with potty training. In less than a week, Taylor is wearing big boy pants and having very few accidents! Absolutely wonderful in my book.
The second milestone was completed yesterday when I took my very last midterm of Nursing school! Hip, Hip, Hooray!! These midterms have been especially difficult because of all the time I am spending completing hours at the hospital and working. Last week alone, I spent over 55 hours away from home between school, work and hospital hours. Thankfully, we only have two more weeks of long hours. After that, my hospital hours will be complete and I can focus on getting our lives back to how it was before school started.... whew! I haven't quite figured out what I will do with all of my free time.... hmmmm....

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yay for Taylor!! And for you too, Steph. Good luck in your last bit of nursing school. All the hard work will pay off. :)