Blogger Layouts

Monday, December 14, 2009

Our JessiBear Turns 8!



Jessica turned 8 yesterday. She is so excited to FINALLY (as she puts it) be 8. We wanted to make sure that she felt really special so she had a roller skating party. She was also spoiled rotten- she got a new room makeover (Tinkerbell of course), roller skates, scriptures, her baptism dress, and a sparkly cloak to go with the dress. I am pretty sure that she is so spoiled she stinks now! All in all, it was a great day. Yesterday we took her over to the studio and took her baptism pics. I will be making and getting out the invites to her baptism soon. We think it will be the first Sat. in Jan. I should know for sure this week.

I have to say that we are so thankful that Jessica is in our life. She can bring a smile to your face even when your upset. Jessica has a real talent for making me laugh when I should be getting upset at her. My dad tells me all the time that she not only looks like me but acts just like I did at her age! (sorry mom and dad- I am really sorry for all I did!) We are so very thankful that she is in our family and that she is growing up to be such a wonderful young lady.

2 comments:

Our family said...

love the cloak! Where did you find it? Also, I've never thought she looked like Kelsey before, but in that studio picture, she looks just like her. What a cutie!

Marshall, Nany, Eli and Lydia said...

we better get an invite dudes...- Marshall