Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun Tag

Here's a tag passed to me by my friend Christy. And I pass it on to all of you, it's a fun one.

Someday: I will be an RN

I usually: spend time with my family on Sundays

I wonder: if I will ever travel to Europe

I regret: not going back to school sooner

I love: Ryan, Kelsi, Jessica, and Taylor

I care: about people... that's why I'm becoming a Nurse

I always: want to be a good person

I am not: a good housekeeper (thank goodness for Ryan)

I remember: the moment my kids were born and how special it was each time

I believe: that I am living my own Happily Ever After... even when everything doesn't go perfectly

I dance: with my husband in the kitchen, late at night after the kids are asleep

I sing: in the car constantly

I don’t always: control my temper like I should with my kids

I argue: with my teachers over test answers all the time... sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't- it all depends on how good my reasoning is.

I write: on my blog, in my books, and on handouts all day loooong

I lose: my mind by the time each semester ends

I wish: I could go to Disneyland this weekend

I listen: to my husband... he usually makes me feel better about things after we talk

I don't understand: why I have to figure out IV drip rates when the sigma pump will do it for me.... stupid N-clex world

I can be found: at school three days a week, at work three days a week and at home the rest of the time

I am scared: about how much we will be paying back in school loans

I need: a private investor to pay off those school loans LOL!

I forget: what it is like to have free time

I am happy: when I get to sit on the couch with my family and just veg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this one!! Gonna do it....soon!