Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Last Year in Review

It seems like 2008 flew by without so much as a thought. Today I am reflecting on all that happened last year and looking forward to the things that will happen this next year.

Last year:
-Taylor had the flu and was admitted to the hospital

-Kelsi turned 9

-Ryan and I went to Disneyland for our tenth anniversary (without the kids!)

-Jessica graduated from Kindergarten

-the kids spent summer with their cousins from Oregon

-Ryan changed jobs and professions, moving from the building industry to the booting and towing industry (recession proof job)

-We moved into a more affordable condo in Provo

-I graduated with my LPN

-I passed my LPN boards

-Taylor turned 2 (yes, he is terrible!)

-I continued through school for my RN

-Jessica turned 7

-We spent Christmas with family and friends


Things to look forward to in 2009:
-I will graduate from school and become an RN

-Potty training and no more diapers- ever!

-Taylor will turn 3 and be old enough to ride Disneyland rides

-Jessica will be 8

-Kelsi will be in the double digits- 10

-School loans that need to be payed off (I'm not looking forward to this but it is a reality)

-Spending more time together as a family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Recession proof jobs are good....very very good.