Blogger Layouts

Monday, December 1, 2008

Tub time for Taylor


I have always been fond of bath time photos of my kids. There is something to be said for a happy kid that is momentarily clean, playing in the water. Taylor has decided that this is his most favorite thing to do. Every chance he gets, he asks for a bath and will even ask right after he gets out. I guess it's good that he likes to be clean. Enjoy the pics... I'm sure I will use them later in his life as bribery! (The butt shot is my favorite)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE tub shots!! Taylor is a cutie....plus I love the black and white.

Chad and Becky said...

Too cute.. just tonight I got a pic of Casey in the shower with a washcloth on her head playing in the water... too bad it was too steamy and you can't see it. Baby bums are my fav!

Our family said...

gotta love those cute little buns! I love tub shots too.