Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Catching up on Marty's Mischief

 Sorry- I'm a slacker, I know! But, to my credit, I have been very busy in my 8 days off. I threw a very noisy birthday party for Jessica, went to a work Christmas party, interviewed for a position at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center on the Mom/Baby unit, celebrated Jessica's actual b-day and to top it off- I got the job on the Mom/Baby unit!! We are all very excited about the new job change and I am looking forward to cutting 1 1/2 hours off of my work day because I will no longer be commuting to downtown SLC. However, amidst all of this craziness, Marty has still been up to mischief! I will put them in order from today on down.

Tonight Marty decided that he wanted to color. He colored a nice picture for Taylor and left the new coloring book and crayons for him as well. Funny thing is the coloring book is called "An Elf's Adventure"- wonder if Marty feels like he is on an adventure...

Last night Marty brought a new Christmas book back from the North Pole, "I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell". I guess he wanted to share with EVERYONE. Even the stuffed manger scene got involved in this one. It was so nice of Marty to read the story to the baby Jesus!


Marty loves birthdays!! Jessica is lucky enough to have a December birthday while Marty is here. He took streamers and locked her into her room. The funniest part of this is that Jessica didn't want to "break out". Instead, she army crawled underneath the streamers and kept them up for her entire birthday!! This alone made my day! She is such a cute girl and I love seeing what she comes up with.


Marty brought a bunch of snowballs from the North Pole and had a snowball fight with all of his friends. They must be magic snowballs because they are warm and they never melt!! Ryan and Taylor have been throwing them at each other all day.

 I forgot to take pictures (sorry) but one of the mornings, Marty had a gift for Jessica. He brought her tickets to Aurthur Christmas for the entire family. I have to admit this was a very cute movie. It's a different take on the whole Santa story and I suggest that any family take the kiddos to it. I am on for 3 shifts in a row- I will try to keep it updated but no promises!!

1 comment:

thoseyoungmoms said...

Tried to find a link to email you, but figured a comment was easier! Was browsing my name on google, and found you! My name is also Stephanie Greenwood, I have a daughter named Taylor, and I also blog! Thought that was neat :) feel free to check out my blog too! Www.thoseyoungmoms.com

Keep up the awesome blog and name :)