Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh Marty, Marty, Marty....

Two more nights worth of mischief! I have decided that I love listening to Taylor's exclamations of joy each morning when he discovers just what Marty has done the night before. This morning he informed me that he saw "Marty as his big self!" He claims he "snuck behind the TV and peeked on Marty"- thus seeing him in his bigger elf self. Makes perfect sense, right?!?

On to the pictures. Marty made our fridge into a pretty cute snowman. I wonder if he is missing Frosty?? I guess I never realized how boring our fridge was before it had a makeover. (Don't mind the mess on the top, I don't)The mess Marty and Timmy made- if he doesn't stay out of the wrapping paper, I might have to lock it up. Can an elf go through locked doors???


It must have been game night for Marty and friends. He even convinced Santa, Mickey and Minnie to play. They played with quite a few different games and mixed up all of the pieces. Taylor had to fix them all. Must have been a wild and crazy game night!!

No comments: