Blogger Layouts

Saturday, December 3, 2011

New mischief

Sorry, I have been working 3 12 hr shifts- so here is a 3 day update. I'm going to do them from last night and back so they stay in order...

Last night Marty and Timmy climbed all the way up to the kitchen light and flew airplanes off of it!! There were paper airplanes everywhere!! In the tree, on the TV and all over the floor. Taylor's comment was, "Wow, Marty makes good airplanes!" Timmy injured his antler in the escapade and we had to perform surgery on it today- no worries though, it's all better and I am sure they will be up to their antics again tonight!!

We have a really cute advent calender that has toys in each opening. I have explained to Taylor numerous times that we have to open "only one" each night and once we get to #24 Santa comes. I guess that Marty and Timmy overheard our talk and decided to peek into #24- Santa still didn't come early!

Matry and Timmy decided to use my ironing board for a slide. I guess they decided it was too fast and put pillows at the bottom to catch them.(Yes, it's gross- I never iron and have owned this one for all of my married life! I refuse to buy a new one.)

1 comment:

Our family said...

You're so much more fun than we are. Our elf has a no touching rule, so I have to put him somewhere we won't have to move him and the kids won't be tempted to touch, which means no slides. I think "Rocco" might have to play with some airplanes tonight though!